About The Huddle
Imagine a room buzzing with entrepreneurs, passionate changemakers, and new business owners like yourself. A space where creativity comes alive and innovation happens. Where you can ask questions and get support. Where ideas bounce off the wall and projects become clear action plans.
Join us for THE HUDDLE
“The Huddle was a very open space to share and sculpt my ideas with other entrepreneurs and community driven people. An awesome resource on a nice evening.” – Steve Abbott, Tumbleweed Naturalist
Come as a challenger or supporter:
Each month, up to 5 people will have the chance to ask the group a question and get real-time input, ideas & support.
This could be…
– an idea you want to bounce off others.
Don’t have a question or idea?
How will it work?
We’ll use well facilitated, fun processes to create highly effective, supportive spaces for you to connect with peers and hash out your next moves. Expect to connect with people one on one, in small groups, and in larger groups. Come try it out!
What you’ll leave with, as a challenger or supporter:
– creative ideas that you wouldn’t have thought of
– solutions that can help you save time, money and nerves
– clarity on your next steps and actionable insights that will help you really take off
– new connections and a growing community of support of entrepreneurs, doers & shakers
– feeling supported, energized and inspired for your work
– practice in talking about your ideas & pitching your project
– last not least, insights for your own business from the conversations you are having, a spot to pitch at a future event, plus bragging rights when the projects you supported go viral 😉
What happens if I decide to pitch?
Make sure to grab one of the “I’ve got a question” tickets.
Answer the questions in the form, outlining what you are working on and what the idea, question or challenge is that you want to pitch.
Anne will get in touch via mail or phone to learn more, help you prepare a 2 minute project description, and walk you through the flow of the event – so that you know exactly what to expect.
And of course, we’ll be there during the event to support you, as well!
What happens if I decide to come as a supporter?
– Make sure to grab one of the “supporter” tickets
– Join us – you don’t need to do anything but to bring yourself
You already pitched?
We’d love for you to come next time, and tell others how things have been going since you pitched!
Maybe you have a follow-up challenge you need help with? Bring it along!
Maybe you want to give back and support others? Come as a coach or supporter!
You can contact Anne under “about the organizer”
July 9th, 6-8 PM – Online Platform Zoom
August 6th, 6-8 PM – Online Platform Zoom
PLEASE REGISTER BY CLICKING ON TICKETS BELOW (FREE), TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
“I had a great first experience at The Huddle, which was facilitated by Anne Stieger. The event was well organized and allowed for both small and large group discussion. I valued the conversations and connections I made while attending as a ‘support’ figure. Will return!”- Cheryl Oxford, Member of Young Business Leaders and The Connector Program by The Valley Regional Enterprise Network