Counselling Your Clients Through Financial Forecasting
June 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$250
For a small business idea to be considered viable, it should generally meet four criteria: it should be aligned with the entrepreneur’s passions and interests; it should be aligned with their skills, abilities, and resources; it should solve a problem or meet a market need; and it must demonstrate financial viability.
While small business clients can encounter uncertainty with any of these four criteria, proving financial viability is often the largest hurdle. Simply put, many would-be entrepreneurs struggle with financial literacy and numeracy, preventing them from properly assessing the profit potential of their enterprise.
In ‘Counselling Your Clients through Financial Forecasting’, we’ll explore strategies and methodologies you can use to help your clients through this often-difficult process. Specifically, you’ll discover:
- The 4 reasons why entrepreneurs struggle to create financial projections.
- The specific financial forecasting areas where clients are most likely to get ‘stuck’, and how to help them get un-stuck.
- Sources of information clients can use to help shape and validate their financial projections.
- An Excel-based financial planning tool designed to make the financial forecasting process as easy as possible.
- The power of sensitivity analysis in the financial forecasting process.
- How to assess and analyze financial projections, given their many assumptions and imperfections.
Register today for this small and interactive online half-day course. By strengthening your business counselling skills in a financial forecasting context, you can help your clients make more informed business decisions, and increase their chances of success.
Cost: $250.00 per participant, $225.00for each additional participant from the same organization
Duration: 3 hours, plus a one-hour self-directed assignment to receive a certificate of completion.